Thursday, October 13, 2011

Adventures continue

Hi everyone- it's hard for me to recall what happened even 2 days ago b/c so much can happen in even 1 day here! Here are some highlights....On Wednesday this week we visited an international school (probably nicer than the elementary school I attended growing up) and presented at 2 of their chapel services. The kids really loved our dramas. I feel that God really touched Father Michael- the head of the chapel services- the most with the dramas, per him. We had an awesome opportunity to pray with him and encourage him at the end of the morning. Yesterday afternoon we went downtown Olongapo City and brought guitars and art supplies. A group of us started worshipping in the town square and 2 girls on our team painted prophetically. Many people gathered around to see what this crazy group of Americanos was doing (+ one Peruvian, one Canadian, and 3 Danes). We prayed with the people that gathered around us and talked to them about the love of Jesus. God healed one lady's legs of pain as I prayed with her! She kept feeling her thighs after I prayed and she was smiling and crying. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment