Saturday, October 15, 2011
Healings
Still having an awesome time here in the Philippines. It hasn't been raining as often and we've been getting outside on some hot, humid days! Someone said the humidity was 98% the other day, needless to say my face had more than a healthy sheen to it. We've been doing more street ministry lately. On Friday we were downtown Olongapo City doing some dramas and testimonies. Afterwards, we had a time of prayer for salvation and healings. I noticed a man standing off to the side and asked him if he wanted prayer for anything. He said yes, cataracts! So, I grabbed a friend and we prayed for him. After praying, I asked him how he felt and he kept looking around, smiling, crying. God heals today! It's crazy and wonderful thing to experience. This man proceeded to go find a friend with cataracts and brought him to us for prayer. This man also said he felt better after the prayer. God is so merciful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment