Monday, October 10, 2011

Ministry continues in Olongapo City

We are continuing to have some amazing days here in the Philippines! Yesterday we led a church service up in the mountains. It was geared for the children- who seemed to really like our skits and puppets. I also got to try out my mad balloon animal skills (ok...I can only make puppies, swords, and hats) after the service. In the evening we visited the church that the missionaries we are staying with go to and performed one of our dramas there. Today we had off, which was really nice. A group of us went to the local market, grabbed lunch at a local Filipino pizza place (Greenwich Pizza), and went for massages and then Starbucks. Life is good. The 1-hour massage was less than $10.00 American- crazy! Extra bonus- I smell really good b/c they ended the massages by covering us with baby powder. This may be the best I've smelled for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment